We are very proud of the high-quality toys that we produce. We have spent a great deal of time and resources ensuring that they are durable and safe - after all, we are making them for our own children and loved ones, too!
How Our Products are Made
- Our high-end, wooden dollhouses, furniture & doll accessories are constructed of solid wood and CARB certified plywood harvested from sustainable forestry.
- We only use safe paints and stains that are environmentally friendly and comply with ASTM and CPSIA standards.
- The majority of our wood surfaces are painted to show a hint of the natural wood grain.
- They are handmade in the USA and Germany.
Dolls & Fabric Products
All of our dolls and fabric products are handmade and constructed of eco-friendly materials (wood, cotton & wool).
- All faces are hand painted, so no doll is exactly alike.
- Our dolls have intentionally simple facial expressions in the Waldorf doll style (also known as Steiner dolls) designed to encourage your child's creativity and imagination.
- They are all handmade in the USA or Latvia, Europe.
- Our products meet ASTM and CPSIA standard
- Our plywood is certified to meet California Air Resources Board’s AirToxic Control Measure (ATCM) for Formaldehyde Emissions from Composite Wood Products
- Our products are recommended for 3+ years old