Annie K. & Oatmeal the Dog
Annie K. was born in 1865 in Pennsylvania and her passion has always been giving back to her community and collecting antiques. Our Annie K. doll was inspired by a famous local philanthropist in our community who established the Kemerer Museum in historic Bethlehem, PA.
- Annie K. is dressed in a red dress from the 1870's. She wears her hair in the fashion of the period pinned up under her removable hat. She comes with an adorable shaggy dog named Oatmeal.
- All clothing is removable except for leggings.
- Receive a free admissions ticket to the historic Kemerer Museum of Decorative Arts with the purchase of Annie K.
- 4" high
- All limbs are flexible, so doll can sit or stand on its own.
- All dolls are eco-friendly having cotton faces & hands, wool hair, wooden feet and heads stuffed with wool. No plastic is used.
- All faces are hand painted, so no doll is exactly alike.
- Recommended for 3+ yrs.
- Handmade in Latvia, Europe.
- Dolls can be posed to sit, stand and curtsy, too many ways to mention!
- All dolls and their accessories are packaged in reusable, handmade organza bags.
- Unlike traditional dollhouse dolls, you can change this girl’s outfit.
Due to the handmade nature of our products, some items may vary slightly from those pictured. All furniture, dolls and accessories are sold separately.
- This product meets ASTM-F963 and CPSIA standard
- Recommended Ages 3+ years
She would look great in one of the outfits from our
See more: Girl Dolls