Autumn the Artist
Autumn the Artist loves to paint landscape painting. She dreams of one day going to Paris to paint in her scarf and beret on the Champs-Élysées. Autumn comes with a felt paint brush, wooden easel and blank white canvas.
- Autumn loves to paint beautiful pictures in her pink artist smock tunic over black & grey striped leggings with matching scarf. Her pink tunic has two pockets to hold her detachable paint brush. Her outfit is topped off with a pretty black beret.
- Her included wooden easel comes with a blank 3"x3" canvas, the same size as standard Post-it notes.
- All clothing is removable except for leggings.
- 4” high
- All limbs are flexible, so doll can sit or stand on its own.
- All dolls are eco-friendly having cotton faces & hands, wool hair, painted wooden feet and heads stuffed with wool. No plastic is used.
- All faces are hand painted, so no doll is exactly alike.
- Recommended for 3+ yrs.
- Handmade in Latvia, Europe.
- Dolls can be posed to paint, stand or sit, too many ways to mention!
- All dolls are packaged in reusable, handmade organza bags.
- Unlike traditional dollhouse dolls, you can change this girl’s outfit.
Due to the handmade nature of our products, some items may vary slightly from those pictured. All furniture, dolls and accessories are sold separately.
- This product meets ASTM-F963 and CPSIA standard
- Recommended for ages 3+ years