Barn Play Tent
This sturdy tent's khaki colored fabric is appliqued and embroidered with farm themed images including a tractor, milk pail, corn feed bag, horseshoes, a goose and chicks, drain spout with barrel of water and duck, a rooster and basket, cat, pail of water, and wood grain all over. Windows are accented with gingham curtains. Available in large and small sizes. This magical hideaway is every kid's dream!
Allow 6 business days for delivery. Call for express shipping options. Express shipping options not available online.
- Includes windows with hanging fabric curtains
- Fabric curtains and door have Velcro tie backs
- Easy to assemble with a light metal frame
- Storage bag included
- Made of 100% cotton in India
- Large Size: 53"L x 43"W x 65"H
- Small Size: 43"L x 29"W x 43"H
- Recommended for 3+ yrs
- Made of 100% cotton
- Hand embroidered and appliqued
- The fabrics used are hand-woven and hand-dyed using traditional Indian techniques. It takes at least 15 hours sewing time to create one tent.
- Packed in a canvas storage bag, making it easy to transport from place to place
- We recommend play tents be “sponge cleaned” using warm soapy water and not machine washed. Machine washing will cause shrinkage due to the large amount of stitching used in the embroidery.
- Tents are not waterproof, we do not recommend using outside
- Recommended for ages 3+ years