Betsy J. & her Mini Dollhouse
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
Betsy J. was born in 1928 in Pennsylvania and her passion has always been collecting dollhouses. Our Betsy J. doll was inspired by a famous local philanthropist in our community, who donated her collection of antique dollhouses to the Kemerer Museum in Historic Bethlehem, PA. Betsy J. looks cute in her sack dress inspired from the 1930's.
- Betsy J. looks cute in her sack dress from the 1930's. She comes with her very own colorful wooden dollhouse.
- Receive a free admissions ticket to the historic Kemerer Museum of Decorative Arts with the purchase of Betsy J.
- 4" high
- All limbs are flexible, so doll can sit or stand on its own.
- All dolls are eco-friendly having cotton faces & hands, wool hair, wooden feet and heads stuffed with wool. No plastic is used.
- All faces are hand painted, so no doll is exactly alike.
- Recommended for 3+ yrs.
- Handmade in Latvia, Europe.
- Dolls can be posed to sit and do homework, ride a scooter and do a cartwheel, too many ways to mention!
- All dolls and their accessories are packaged in reusable, handmade organza bags.
- Unlike traditional dollhouse dolls, you can change this girl’s outfit.
Due to the handmade nature of our products, some items may vary slightly from those pictured. All furniture, dolls and accessories are sold separately.
- This product meets ASTM-F963 and CPSIA standard
- Recommended Ages 3+ years