Buttercup the Ballerina
Buttercup the Ballerina loves to practice her ballet positions on her ballet barre, but perfecting her grand bow for the end of her performance is her most favorite move of all. She loves the spotlight of the stage, but once her ballet slippers come off, all she wants to do is hang out with her friends.
- Buttercup loves to pirouette in her pink tulle tutu complimented with white tights and pink shirt. She wears her blonde hair French braided and adorned with a sparkled flower headband.
- Her included wooden ballet barre allows her to plie, eleve or practice whatever positions she wants.
- All clothing is removable except for leggings.
- 4” high
- All limbs are flexible, so doll can sit or stand on its own.
- All dolls are eco-friendly having cotton faces & hands, wool hair, wooden feet and heads stuffed with wool. No plastic is used.
- All faces are hand painted, so no doll is exactly alike.
- Recommended for 3+ yrs.
- Handmade in Latvia, Europe.
- Dolls can be posed to plié, pirouette or arabesque, too many ways to mention!
- All dolls and their accessories are packaged in reusable, handmade organza bags.
- Unlike traditional dollhouse dolls, you can change this girl’s outfit.
Due to the handmade nature of our products, some items may vary slightly from those pictured. All furniture, dolls and accessories are sold separately.
- This product meets ASTM-F963 and CPSIA standard
- Recommended Ages 3+ years