Eden the Equestrienne
Join Eden and her trusted steed Cocoa Bean the Horse as they gallop their way to win another blue ribbon. Whether it’s holding the reins tight and perfecting her jumps or patting him down after taking off his saddle, spending time with Cocoa Bean is more important to Eden than ever winning any blue ribbons.
- Eden is wearing a traditional equestrienne riding outfit, complete with removable riding cap & affixed boots. Her hair is fashioned in a classic bun.
- All clothing is removable except for leggings.
- 4” high
- All limbs are flexible, doll can sit or stand on its own.
- All dolls are eco-friendly having cotton faces & hands, wool hair, wooden feet and heads stuffed with wool. No plastic is used.
- All faces are hand painted, so no doll is exactly alike.
- 6” high
- Cocoa Bean is a chestnut brown horse with sandy colored hair and comes with reins, detachable saddle and blue ribbon.
- Eco-friendly - made of cotton with yarn hair and stuffed with wool. No plastic is used.
- Recommended for 3+yrs
- Handmade in Latvia, Europe
- These flexible dolls can be posed to sit, stand, vault and even ride Western or English.
- All dolls and their accessories are packaged in reusable, handmade organza bags.
- Unlike traditional dollhouse dolls, you can change this girl’s outfit.
Due to the handmade nature of our products, some items may vary slightly from those pictured. All furniture, dolls and accessories are sold separately.
- This product meets ASTM-F963 and CPSIA standard
- Recommended Ages 3+ years