Summer the Scientist
Summer the Scientist loves conducting experiments in her laboratory. She uses her chalkboard to solve equations and brainstorm ideas.
- Summer is dressed in a short sleeve gray floral tunic with a pink belt and pink leggings and painted gray Mary Jane shoes. She wears a long white lab coat and removable pink safety goggles. Her blonde hair is tied in two twisted buns.
- Summer comes with a wooden easel and 3x4" chalkboard.
- All clothing is removable except for leggings.
- 4" high
- All limbs are flexible, so doll can sit or stand on its own.
- All dolls are eco-friendly having cotton faces & hands, wool hair, wooden feet and heads stuffed with wool. No plastic is used.
- All faces are hand painted, so no doll is exactly alike.
- Recommended for 3+ yrs.
- Handmade in Latvia, Europe.
- Dolls can be posed to sit, stand and curtsy, too many ways to mention!
- All dolls and their accessories are packaged in reusable, handmade organza bags.
- Unlike traditional dollhouse dolls, you can change this girl’s outfit.
Due to the handmade nature of our products, some items may vary slightly from those pictured. All furniture, dolls and accessories are sold separately.
- This product meets ASTM-F963 and CPSIA standard
- Recommended for ages 3+ years
She would look great in one of the outfits from our
See more: Girl Dolls